Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So much to share today!

I'm not sure where to start!

As far as the journey to bring HH home, I've gotten my fingerprinting done by USCIS and sent all of the docs from the Chinese consulate to our agency. We're now awaiting approval from USCIS which is the last bit of paperwork before our dossier goes to China (DTC). Yay!

I am anxiously awaiting an update on HH. My adoption coordinator says it is very extensive and even includes some of his school work!  Last week, I got new pictures. He has grown so much since the first ones!

Miracle Man had surgery last week to reconstruct his nose and lip. He looks so good! Dr. Kuang is awesome! Very thankful for our team up at Doernbecher!

Anyone like Scentsy? Look for a new fundraiser soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment