Sunday, December 22, 2013

The bus driver, the bank, "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles," and nailbiting

The holidays are stressful for a lot of people. Usually, my family goes to grandma's house for Christmas Eve dinner and gifting, then proceeds to mid-night mass at our church, the kids fall into bed once we go home....and I stay up the rest of the night attempting to wrap all the presents before daylight--or the kids wake up, whichever comes first. I can hear you thinking, "Wrap them when you get them!" "Why are you doing this?" "Don't get that many presents!" "Do it ahead of time!" Well, there aren't that many presents. And I've had the other thoughts myself. So far, they haven't translated into action. This usually is a little stressful but not overly so.

Well, going into the holidays with a

No comments:

Post a Comment