Friday, July 5, 2013

12/30/12 Paperwork!!!

The first batch of paperwork went to the agency at the beginning of the month. I have been working on completing the second batch which the agency will send to China for pre-approval. Last week, I got the third batch of paperwork and more information on our young man, including a couple of videos. DS's room still is not finished, nor the carpet ripped out, etc. I did get in there to go through his things and straighten them. I should get that done at least this coming week. There were a few other speed bumps: my paycheck got shorted $500 and won't be credited until January. Go figure, when I needed it to be of record most! So, well, I went out and sold more Tupperware. Still should sell more before the year ends just to make sure I have earned enough to satisfy the requirements. That all took time but should be worth it in the end. Next challenges will be getting the house finished, going through the homestudy, beginning fundraising in earnest and applying for grants while putting the dossier together. I can't wait to have it all done! the more I look at young Mr. Joyful, the more I feel he belongs in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment