Monday, July 15, 2013

"You gotta want it bad enough."

Those are lyrics from one of my favorite Kenny Rogers songs. Kenny, if by some act of God you should ever read this, thank you so very much for the tremendous gift of that song! It has gotten me through so much over the years. We made it. Thanks to some really good friends who came over several days running to help with the final work that I was unable to do this past week due to the car accident I was in last Monday. I am so very thankful. Proud too. Miracle Man worked so hard and was such a trooper! We all worked as hard as possible and as we were able. The floor marathon ended Saturday night about 9 p.m. Vinyl planking turned out to not be quite as easy as Pergo since I had to use a box cutter instead of the Skil Saw but was much easier than if  I'd had to do roll or peel and stick. The living room looks so nice!

We've moved now from home study to paper-chase for the dossier. I have several pieces of that compilation put together already. One really amazing item: the state abuse clearance from our state normally takes 50-55 days. Mine came back in 14 days! Thank you, God! This all means we will soon need to fund some pretty sizeable chunks of money. I have already started a Go Fund Me fundraiser and will be posting other fundraisers either on the front page or in the Fundraisers tab as they start. Clicking on the badge at left will take you to the posts on the God Fund Me website. It shows a breakdown of the costs involved and what is needed. I will update that as time goes by so folks can see where we're at.

No comments:

Post a Comment